Available Mediums and Pricing
Below is a generalized pricing list for each available medium. There may be aspects of a piece that may warrant either a lower, or higher pricing range. These factors include a discount that may be available at the time of commissioning me, if it is a rush piece, a complicated background, mixed media requests, or a different surface other than panel or canvas.
How Do I Commission You?
I like to make the process as easy as possible. Each medium option below has a commission button right next to it that will take you to a form to fill out.
1) Filling Out Forms: Complete the form next to your medium of choice below. This form emails to me and I will respond within 24 hours of receipt in most cases.
2) Acceptance and Timeframes: Once received, I will respond with a timeframe of when I will be able to begin, and finish, your artwork by. If a rush piece is needed, there is a rush fee assessed based on the expedience needed. Not all rush cases are possible for all mediums. For instance: an oil can only be sped up so much, where a pastel can be done very fast.
3) Contract and Deposit: If the timeframe I quote is acceptable, I will send a contact to you to sign digitally, as well as an invoice for 50% of the commission's final price. Once the deposit and signed contract are received, work begins! This is the part where things get exciting!
4) Progress: I will start by sending mock-ups of how the piece will be designed for your approval. Once the artwork reaches certain stages, I will send you update photos. The beginning stages of a painting or drawing often aren't very.. pretty. Due to this, I like to wait to send photos until the painting or drawing reach the later stages of the process.
5) Final Approval: Once done, I will send you a watermarked image of the piece for any last minutes adjustments. Not all changes will be possible at this stage, but up to 2 minor adjustments are accepted. Keep in mind that approvals are sought at the beginning and middle stages of the artwork as well. My goal is to make sure you absolutely love the final artwork.
6) Delivery!: Shipping is free within the 48 continental United States. I will package and ship your artwork to you with care instructions, a certificate of authenticity, and a thank you letter that includes details on the lifetime guarantee of minor repairs and varnishing. You will also automatically receive 10% off of all future commissions as a thank you for return business. A referral that leads to a sold commission will get you an additional 20% off of 1 future commission as well!
7) Is that All I Get When I Buy From You?: Gosh No! I also film your artwork as it is being created so that I can gift to you a sped up video. This isn't something offered by other artists due to the time and difficulty involved in doing so. And this is at no cost to you! I will also provide a quality digital image so that you can share your artwork with others to brag about.
My pricing is based on which medium you choose, surface chosen (for instance, copper is available but more expensive), the size, number of subjects, if gold leaf is requested, and how complicated the background will be.
For a complicated background, an additional 20% is added. By this, I mean a background that covers greater than 10 to 15% of the surface and requires significant detailing. This does not include simple color or a small area of minor background such as grass that's close to the subject, or a blanket texture.
Ready to take the next step? I'm excited too! Just click the button to go to the Commission Request Form: